Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cramer and Paul Channel Friedman

Jim Cramer talked to presidential hopeful Ron Paul recently concerning adding oversight to the Fed Reserve. Their conversation bears a similar cord Russ Roberts interview (transcript) with the late Milton Friedman last year on EconTalk. The lack of transparency is so severe, the potential for disaster so high, Friedman said
I've always been in favor of abolishing the Federal Reserve and substituting a machine program that would keep the quantity of money going up at a steady rate.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.